Welcome to your 2024 benefits!
Enroll for 2024 Benefits: November 1 – 17, 2023
2024 Open Enrollment Guides
Washington University offers a comprehensive benefits program designed to support your overall well-being, helping you and your family thrive. Now it is time to learn about your benefits and make selections for 2024.
Other 2024 Guides & Forms
Long-Term Disability (LTD)
United Healthcare Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
Additional helpful documents
– Basic vision versus vision buy-up comparison chart (PDF)
– Health Savings Account (HSA) information (PDF)
- Enter your WUSTL Key and password
- Select the open enrollment task from your Workday My Tasks (formally inbox)
- Then click the “Let’s Get Started” button and follow instructions
You may also enroll through the Workday mobile app.
Need help enrolling in Workday?
View Step-by-step instructions of your open enrollment event.
Life insurance beneficiary information must be entered before you will be able to finalize your open enrollment elections. If you previously entered your beneficiary information, you will not need to re-enter the information when you enroll; however, now is a good time to confirm that your beneficiary information is up-to-date. As a reminder, life insurance beneficiary information was not converted into Workday upon its implementation.
For instructions on how to add or update your life insurance beneficiaries, reference the Add, Change or Remove Beneficiaries tutorial. There is no change to the beneficiary process for the Retirement Savings Plan. To designate or update a beneficiary for the Retirement Savings Plan, contact TIAA online.
- Review your Enrollment Guide.
- Review the step-by-step Workday enrollment guide.
- Enroll in or change health and insurance coverages.
- Review the dependents you are covering under your benefits and verify they meet the eligibility requirements. When you submit your elections, you will be certifying that you have reviewed and verified the eligibility of your enrolled dependents.
- If a dependent’s social security number (SSN) is missing, enter their SSN if you have it. Do not enter your SSN in the box. If you do not have the dependent’s SSN, select Reason SSN is Not Available and then indicate “missing” in the box.
- Enroll/re-enroll in the health care and/or dependent child daycare Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Enroll/re-enroll in the Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Enroll or change your Retirement Medical Savings Account (RMSA).
- Add or review Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation.
- Print a copy of your 2024 Enrollment elections from Workday. If you have increased Life Insurance or Disability coverage, check your Workday inbox after open enrollment for a task to submit a Statement of Health.
Looking for a provider? Learn about WUDirect providers. Find the care you need.